Friday, April 23, 2010

Not much cooking!

I'm thinking about making this more of a...food blog than just a recipe blog. I will still have plenty of recipes! But I want to get into the habit of blogging every day and talking about my day. So it may be under some changes!
I woke up and wanted a smoothie...our blender either hates me or likes me, and I guess yesterday it hated me! So it was very thick. Anyways, I blended:

10-12 cubes frozen mango
3 big strawberries
about 1 cup almond milk
1/2 frozen banana
handful spinach

I topped this off with kamut puffs and some coconut, plus one date. Yummy breakfast, and super filling till lunch!

For dinner, I had a big salad with avocado, green and red pepper, carrot, peapods, and a boca burger cut into strips. I had a side of brown rice too. So good! It was good to have because I had just played soccer, so I had a late dinner and didn't want to go to bed overly full. This was perfect! Quick too.

An hour or so after dinner, I wanted a sweet :). So I had some Trader Joes chocolate with a date and a fig. SO YUMMY! Great combo.

Thats all for now! I forgot to blog yesterday, so I just gathered my pictures and pretended like this was today...But I'll just have to have 2 posts today!

No comments:

Post a Comment