Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Sigh...really?

If you're wondering why I haven't been posting lately, its NOT because I can't find my camera cord!
Even worse.
Can't find my precious digital camera...and I have so much to share. POOPY. Well ASAP I will be posting.
The musical at my high school is going great! Wer'e doing hairspray, and I have practice basically every day for a few hours. It's really coming together, and I'm having so much fun...
Food lately has been OK. Hummus, veggies, white bean dip, coconut pudding, salads, soup. The usual :D I'm sitting down to some whole foods sesame tofu with cooked broccoli, carrots, and a spicy peanut sauce. Yum. I had a lot of baking this weekend, more fauxtess cupcakes plus a new cake!
I'm sorry that it looks like I'm dissapearing! I'm not trying to-I spend plenty of time on the computer. As soon as I find mean Mr. Camera, life will be good. Talk to you soon :D
O

1 comment:

  1. Inanimate objects have a way of playing tricks on us. Don't worry - I'm sure your camera will turn up soon!

    ReplyDelete